With thanks to a partnership with Aputure, the CSC has strengthened its ability to dismantle barriers for underrepresented communities and aspiring creatives, facilitating their access to the film and television industry.
These products are available for member use on personal projects or projects with a budget of less than $1,000,000.
The newly announced partnership means the CSC will be in an even stronger position to help break down the barriers facing underrepresented communities entering the film and television industry.
The gear below is now available:
- 1200 Pro
- 600X Pro
- F10 Fresnel
- Light Dome 150
- Light Dome SE
- Lantern 90
- MC-12 Light Production Kit
- Accent B7C 8-Light Kit
- Current members in good standing can book equipment by emailing email@example.com. CSC does not rent to non-members under any circumstance.
- All Members coming to pick-up gear must provide one of the following current photo identifications – Valid Canadian driver’s license, Ontario Photo Card, or current valid Passport from any country.
- Members are fully responsible for the loading and unloading of all booked equipment.
- Members are responsible for storing rented equipment in a safe and secure place for the duration of their rental period.
EQUIPMENT BOOKING POLICIES
All rental inquiries can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equipment must be booked at minimum two weeks in advance of shoot dates.
The gear is available for pick-up and returns on weekdays only. Once equipment is confirmed, you will be assigned a specific pick-up time.
- Pick up: Between 1:00PM – 5:00PM – one day prior to shooting date
- Returns: Between 10:00AM – 12:00PM – one day after shooting date
Location: Keslow Camera – 14 Vansco Rd, Etobicoke Ontario
Members are required to provide adequate crew and vehicle(s) for equipment pickups and returns. CSC or Keslow staff cannot be made responsible for transporting any equipment.
CSC members who rent and sign for the equipment accept full liability for any loss or damage incurred while equipment is in their possession, regardless of fault.
While we don’t require third party production insurance for rentals, it is strongly encouraged.